Kuari Pass Trek Winter 2020
Auli Winter Kuaripass Trek Packages 3 Nights / 4 Days
Place Cover - Dehradun - Rishikesh - Auli - Tali - Kuaripass
3nights 4days - Auli to Auli
Starting From --> 8,500 per adult
Book this winter kuaripass trek to enjoy Snow & Snowcamping.
Winter Trek Kuaripass
North Face Kuaripass Snow Trek
Trek :: Altitude 3650 meter
Duration of Trip : 4 days. .
Group Tours ::-->
Seize of Group are 4 to 15 only in one group.
Auli to Auli
Grade of Trek- Easy to Moderate Level 3650 Meter ::
Kuaripass. This is one of the most beautiful treks amongst the many in Garhwal Himalayas. These treks are known for beautiful flora and fauna, beautiful meadows, enchanting steams and pass, spectacular peaks and fantastic valley, which adds to the beauty of this place. All this is done with our experienced team of guides and international state-of-the-art camping equipment to make the trek a truly comfortable experience.
This trek was explored by Lord Curzon and is also knows as the Curzon trail. The pass lies at an altitude of 3650 meter. The trek passes through Huge Rhododendron, oak, and deodar forest covered in layers of snow. To Visit Kuari Pass trek best time is from December to March as the entire trail is covered in snow. If you are looking for mix up then you can mix up with Chopta and cover over here during April period when you will cover both snow and pleasant weather.
NOTE: This trip requires a minimum of 4 persons to confirm the booking.
Kuari Pass Winter Trek Itinerary for 3nights from Auli
Day 01: Joshimath (6724 ft) – Chitrakhantha (9600 ft) (12km Drive, 6 km Trek)
1. Joshimath to Dhak village (6790 ft) (2163 mtr)(12 km drive)
2. Dhak village to Tugasi village (8040 ft) (3 km trek)
3. Tugasi village to Gulling village (8990 ft) (2 km trek)
4. Gulling village to lower Chitrakhantha camp site (9600 ft) (0.5 km Trek)
5. lunch at camp site
6. Accommodation in tent
7. Peaks :- Dronagri, Hathi Parvat, Gori Parvat
Day 02: Chitrakhantha (9600 ft) to Tali top (11070 ft) (4 km trek)
1. Chitrakhantha to forest hut (first and last water point) (9840 ft) (1 km trek)
2. Forest hut to Tali top (Tali lake is there, steep ascent ) (11480 ft) (2 km trek)
3. Tali top to Tali top forest camp site (gradual descent) (11070 ft) (3540 mtr) (1 km trek)
4. Oak, Rhododendron (mostly pink and white), walnut forest
5. Accommodation in tent
6. Peaks :- Nanda Devi, Kalanka, Chang bang, Dronagri, Hathi Parvat, Gori Parvat
Day 03: Tali top (11070 ft) - Kuari pass (12763 ft) - back to Tali top via Khullara top (11800 ft) (15 km trek)
1. Tali top to Khullara top (moderate ascent) (11800 ft) (3.5 km trek)
2. Khullara top to broken bridge with frozen stream (traverse walk) (12300 ft) (2.5 km trek)
3. broken bridge to kuari pass (Strenuous climb) (12763 ft) (1.5 km trek)
4. Today is the toughest day
5. Carry enough water (no water source on the way)
6. Early morning after breakfast start trek to Kuari pass
7. Peaks:- Kedarnath Peak, Kedardome, Chaukhambha, Balakun, Neel Kantha, Mukut Parvat, Kamet, Abhi Gamin, Mana I, Ghori Parvat, Hathi Parvat, Dronagiri, Kalanka, Chang Bang, Nanda Devi, Nanda Ghunti
Day 04: Tali top (11070 ft) - Joshimath (6724 ft) via Gurson bugyal (11150 ft) and Auli (9680 ft) (8 km trek) (13 km drive)
1. Tali top camp site to Tali lake (111480 ft) (1 km trek)
2. Tali lake to Gurson bugyal (11150 ft) (3.5 km trek)
3. Gurson bugyal to Auli (9680 ft) (3.5 km trek)
4. Auli to Joshimath (6724 ft) (13 km drive)
5. Breakfast at Tali camp site
6. Lunch Pack on the way
7. Joshimath (evening tea, debriefing, dinner)
- Transport local
- Accommodation in tents on twin/triple share basis during trekking.
- All meals (Day 1 Dinner to Day 6 Breakfast).
- All Camping gear, Sleeping mattress, Kitchen tent, tents.
- Permits and entrance fees.
- Good Qualified trekking guide, cooks and porters, mules.
- Accommodation in Rishikesh/Dehradun.
- Personal Insurance.
- All alcoholic beverages and personal expenses.
- Transport Dehradun to Dehradun
- 5% Gov. Service tax is applicable on the given costs.
- 50% advance payment confirms your booking.
- We will transport all your belongings for you so that you only have to carry your day pack with camera, water bottle and jacket.
- We serve three meals a day including snacks etc... We provide a variety of tasty healthy food including Indian veg meals.
1. We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
2. Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund
3. Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund
4. Cancellation made after within 15 Days – No Refund
5. Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability
6. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the trek completion date
Auli Tour Packages
|Delightful Auli - from Haridwar Packages
||3 Days/2 Nights
|Off Beat to Auli 3 Nights Packages
||4 Days/3 Nights
|Romantic Trip to Auli 2N Packages
||3 Days/2 Nights
|Auli Family Tour Packages
||4 Days/3 Nights
Day Hiking Trip in & around Auli
If you are near by Auli then there are few places which you must visit either you can take help from us or can do self. Below are the few tourist destination point for hiking in auli.
List of Day Hike Trips in Auli Uttarakhand India:
Gurosn Meadow - Gorosn Trek which is Just 3km from main Auli with best Himalayan views, the walk through inside huge desnse forest. the lush green large meadow with best himalayan panoramic Himalayan views with India top 10 highest peak visible from here.
Chattra Kund (Lake) Just 2km trek from Artifical lake Auli following up Auli Gorson trek diver trek from Padiyar temple near Gorson top and further trail lead left hand to Chattra kund which is quite mystry trek for first time trekker if you are without guide, whole trek is inside dense forest untill you reach chattra kund a small lake, green clear water can be seen here one can meditate for few hours as you have to return before it get dark.
Artificial Lake Auli This lake was deign in 2009. Llake was developed by the Uttarakhand Government in view of creating artificial snow for first South Asian Winter Games. This artificial lake is cover with water round the year, in winter its freezed with ice. No one is allowed for swimming or doing any activity inside the lak. The best views of Mt. Nandadevi and other peaks are visible from here. There are sitiing places and lighs decorated in round shape at the lake.